The Jones Journal

The Jones Journal
Ron, Ella, Makenna, Kyla, Wyatt, Arianne

Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween

My parents came for Halloween weekend! We got to have lunch at school with Makenna.

Than Kyla and Nanna TRIED to take a nap (I don't think it worked out so well).

Makenna was so excited to have Nanna pick her up at the bus stop.


Kyla is counting each gingham square on Nanna's pants.



Makenna got to have face paint, fake eyelashes, and lip stick!



Wyatt wants ALL the candy!



We ate at a restaurant downtown called La Hacienda De Los Barrios.



Each of the kids got thier hair cut. Thanks mom!

This was Wyatt's first hair cut! We had to give him a lollipop to get him to hold still (it didn't really help much).

Here he is! No more curls!



4 comments:

TOVAR said...

I am so glad your parents got to come out. I loved the "napping" pictures and the haircuts. Tell them congrats for the Prop 8 passing.

Amber said...

What a fun visit! I love the little hotdog costume :)

texaspencers said...

Ahh, did they have to go home so soon. Looks like you guys had fun. I should have sent Alex over during the hair cutting session :)

Christy said...

Oh...those curls! I'm dying here. Those kiddies looked so cute for Halloween. I love the green face & the hot dog.