The Jones Journal

The Jones Journal
Ron, Ella, Makenna, Kyla, Wyatt, Arianne

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Triathlon

My friend and I did a triathlon last Saturday! It was so much fun! I just can't believe I ran the wrong way during the running portion of the race!!! One of the officials told me I needed to turn around (after I'd been running awhile of course) because I'd gone the wrong way! It was so discouraging to turn around and see all the people who had previously been behind me now passing me! I felt like such an idiot (especially since a few people followed me)! Oops!!

4 comments:

The Vestel's said...

I wish i could have been there....I would have totally done the triathalon with you!

Lindi said...

Way to go!! I am with 'the vestel's' had I been there, I would have joined you. I have to agree that they are AWESOME. I love seeing what you've accomplished afterwards! Good Job!

San Francisco City Kat said...

WOW!! I didn't know you were into running triathlons? me too boobie!! For some reason though, I can totally imagine you running the other way:) xx

Kimberli said...

Great job!!! That is impressive!